We are an approved COVID-19 VACCINATION CENTRE
AstraZeneca and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines
Engadine Central Medical Centre is now administering both COVID-19 vaccinations to people of all ages with a Medicare Card. Bookings are available ONLINE ONLY to secure an appointment. Please make sure you review and meet the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for the Pfizer Vaccination prior to booking.
- PLEASE DO NOT CALL FRONT RECEPTION, AS THEY CANNOT BOOK YOU IN VIA THE PHONE
- If we have no bookings visible, then we are booked out
- Prior to booking online, please ensure you meet the criteria for the Pfizer vaccine, otherwise, feel free to book in for the A.Z. vaccine – both vaccines have equal EFFICACY against the Delta Variant
- If you do not meet the criteria, you may be turned away and your vaccination cancelled
- If you cannot make your appt, please cancel it so we may give it to someone else. We may refuse any of your future appts if you are a “no-show” and haven’t cancelled prior
- We cannot accommodate or vaccinate partners / friends / family who have not booked in
- Anger / Aggression towards any of our staff will not be tolerated – you will be banned from the practice if this is witnessed
AstraZeneca VACCINE BOOKING
AZ COVID Vaccines are available now for ALL patients aged 18 years and older with a valid Medicare card
Please book online by clicking the BOOK NOW BUTTON above.
PFIZER VACCINE BOOKING
PFIZER COVID Vaccine available to ELIGIBLE patients aged 12 and older with a valid Medicare card. For patients older than 60, a Pfizer recommendation form is required.
Please book online by clicking the Pfizer BUTTON below..
COVID-19 UPDATE. We are currently working our best and hardest to care for all our patients during the Coronavirus pandemic. IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: COUGH OR FEVER OR SORE THROAT OR RUNNY NOSE (OR A COMBINATION OF) OR ARE AT RISK FROM COVID-19 – PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE, CALL US ON 02 8007 6328 TO ARRANGE A PHONE CONSULT.
Wear a mask
Maintain social distancing
Scan QR code
Santitise your hand